A little bit of lately, according to my iPhone…
1. Minnesota has been blessed with an absence of winter, which has allowed me some extra-sweet bonding time with my lawn chair and bikini.
2. Two doves on our porch early this morning. I can’t help but smile when I see this.
3. Breaking in the newest addition to my shoe collection.
4. Figaro is a diva.
5. Love that I get to see Minneapolis every day on campus.
6. Vanilla Lattes. Nuff said.
7. The cake I made for my little sisters golden birthday. Classic vanilla cake with classic buttercream frosting. She is wonderfully simple that way.
8. Our backyard is flourishing with greens. So happy to see a little color in the world again.
9. My baby sister at her birthday dinner. Full of smiles. What is not to love about 15?
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Smile, the weekend is near!
Infinite x’s and o’s