Ahhhh, do you hate me?!
Finals, packing…..Chicago. All in ONE month! Don’t hate me. I’m back, who knows how often or for what reasons, but as of now, Miss Emelia has returned….and with pictures no less
1. When one lives in a studio with limited funds, one must learn to improvise. Champagne is drunken and bottle is reused. Bravo.
2. Sea & city all in one gorgeous, rooftop view. I may never make it the office with a scenery like this.
3. I get regular updates about Figaro. Still a diva. Still miss him.
4. First Cubs game of the glorious summer that is 2012. And yes, I put ketchup on my Chicago Dog. Sometimes, you just gotta learn the hard way.
5. Unfortunately, I was not able to bring my jewelry armoire to Chicago, for packing purposes and cozy living circumstances. Fortunately, a dash of Pinterest inspiration helped me create jewelry organization that is both fun and functional. You never disappoint, Pinterest.
6. Oh. These candles. Mmmm, these candles, these candles. Heaven sent Earth the most divine gift. THE most intoxicating scent. Tamarind Leaf & Lime from the Artisan Collection at Target. I have a leaf- and lime-induced, cheshire grin on my face. Take one whiff, you will too.
Before I sign off, I want to tell you my summer plan. Maybe not exactly….
You see, I’m not sure what my summer entails professionally, socially, personally, etc etc etc. But for my blog, I am least sure of all.
I don’t have my mom’s fancy camera or my mastermind Kitchenaid mixer. I don’t have my entire wardrobe or the funds to buy an entirely new one. BUT, I do have an amazing city, filled with wonderful people, streets upon streets of restaurants, new stories, new discoveries, new adventure. Bear with me. I’ll share with you what I learn about myself, this world, and this lovely city called Chicago. Not my ordinary routine, but sometimes a change of pace is good. This summer will be no exception. I’ll be in touch
Infinite x’s and o’s